To be the most innovative and competitive Directorate dedicated to providing excellent services driven by Teamwork and integrity.
To provide effective Human Resource management by developing and implementing policies, programs and services through the use of world class communication infrastructure and services.
- Facilitates the development of job and staff profiles of the Ministry.
- Initiates the review of human capital development policies and guidelines
- Collates and coordinates annual training plans of the Ministry and its Agencies
- Monitors the implementation of the human capital development interventions within the Ministry.
- Advises on staffing requirements and establishment levels of the Ministry to the Office of the Head of Civil Service.
- Maintains database on serving and retired Staff for future referencing.
- Provides strategic support for the other Directorates.